Currently Available Spaces
Last updated: March, 2018
|Space "D"||21,915 SF|
+ 3,500 SF Mezzanine
|Space "6"||3,746 SF|
|Space "7"||1,447 SF|
|Space "8"||1,500 SF|
|Space "9"||2,000 SF|
|Space "10"||1,465 SF|
|Space "11"||1,035 SF|
|Space "12"||1,500 SF|
|Space "24"||1,440 SF|
|Booths in the hall||49 SF|
- FOR LEASE: 25,415 SF junior anchor retail space available; may subdivide.
- Small shops space available from 1,035 SF on up.
- Newly renovated retail center (GLA: 186,650 SF) in the heart of Ponce’s retail market.
- Anchored by:
- TJ Maxx
- Grand Stores
- Second IKEA store on the island and only one on southern part of island.
- Excellent visibility and access from PR 2.
- 5 Mile Radius: 2016 Projected Population 146,653.
- 5 Mile Radius: Projected Average HH Income $28,555.
- Puerto Rico’s second most populated city outside the San Juan metropolitan area.
- Principal city of both Ponce MSA and Ponce-Yauco-Coamo Combined Statistical Area.
- One of the most developed municipalities in Puerto Rico and has a large variety of manufacturers.
- The Port of Ponce was recently expanded and qualified as a Mega Port in 2012 which means it is capable of handling the new Panama Canal mega ships. This is adding significantly to the area’s economy and is expected to support 100,000 jobs in the region.
- Ponce is also home to four area hospitals and a medical school connected with the University of Puerto Rico.
Lcdo. John W. Ferré CrossleyTel. +1 787-408-7185
The Market: Ponce, Puerto Rico
© 2016 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. All rights reserved. All information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable; however, no representation or warranty is made to the accuracy thereof.
Permanent and short term lease opportunities are available at Ponce Mall.
Ideal for: retail stores, service offices, medical clinics, laboratories.
The available can spaces can be adjusted to accommodate tenants needs.
Our administration office is located in the mall building.
Location: Road #2 (Ponce By Pass), Km.225 Hm.8 in Ponce, Puerto Rico with parking entrances from Calle Cándido Hoyos and Calle Carlos Cartagena